Assistant to the Quality Manager
DIAMOND SA is a Swiss company with a long tradition, specialized for over 40 years in the design, manufacture and assembly of high precision fiber optic components. DIAMOND stands for high quality products, customized technical solutions, first class quality, punctuality and delivery reliability, not least thanks to its high added value, its production site in Losone/Switzerland and its preference for local and European suppliers for the procurement of raw materials and semi-finished products. DIAMOND markets its products worldwide.
The headquarters in Losone employs 230 people.
For the Quality Assurance & Organization Sector we are looking for an Assistant to the Quality Manager (m/f) with immediate effect or by appointment.
Your main tasks
In this role you will
- support the Head of Quality & Organization in maintaining and optimizing the quality system according to ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 (environmental management systems).
- perform internal audits as well as audits at external suppliers (system, process and product audits) and be the contact person for customer audits in the company.
- be responsible for the handling of complaints and "non-conformities" in close cooperation with the Sales Department, the Technical Department and the Production Department, including the evaluation of individual problem cases directly with the customer.
- keep statistics on quality monitoring and complaints.
To perform this role with professionalism, you should have
- experience in similar role
- a higher technical education in the field of mechanical engineering
- knowledge of Italian and German and good English skills are essential.
- good computer skills (SAP R3 is an advantage)
If you meet the requirements and are looking for an interesting job in a modern and stimulating working environment, please do not hesitate to send your application, together with your diplomas and certificates, to our recruitment consultant, Ms Erina Peri.
Ms. Erina Peri, Human Resources Director