Automation operator / electro-technical technician
DIAMOND SA is a Swiss company with many years of experience specialising in the design, manufacture and assembly of standard and custom fibre optic connectors and assemblies. The company is headquartered in Losone, Ticino and employs over 200 people. Thanks to a distribution network of subsidiaries and partners, DIAMOND sells its products worldwide.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an Automation operator / electro-technical technician.
Your main tasks
- Participation in the study and implementation phase of automation machine controls, measuring instruments, operator - machine interfaces (HMI);
- Assembly of machines, equipment and control systems;
- Perform mechanical assembly and electrical/pneumatic wiring according to protocols;
- Proceed with commissioning by connecting various electrical, electromechanical, electronic, pneumatic or hydraulic elements;
- Carry out programming of automation systems and check their operation;
- Ensure the correct operation of equipment and prepare technical documentation for use and maintenance;
- Assist production and other internal departments in the maintenance and/or repair of tools, automatic machines and machine tools.
- Federal Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (AFC) or Federal Certificate of Vocational Education and Training (CFP) profile electromechanic / automation technician / mechatronics technician
- Years of experience in industrial maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams
- Good knowledge of common computer media, knowledge of Labview programming and related image analysis applications are an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of SQL technology
- Experience of using stepper, DC and brushless motor controls and programming PLC components and Beckhoff systems
- Ability to work in a team and solve problems
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, is an advantage
If you meet the requirements and are looking for an interesting job in a modern and stimulating working environment, please do not hesitate to send your application, together with your dipDiscretion guaranteed!lomas and certificates, to our recruitment consultant, Ms Erina Peri.
Ms. Erina Peri, Human Resources Director