Manager of Production Engineering
DIAMOND SA is a Swiss company with many years of experience specialising in the design, manufacture and assembly of standard and custom fibre optic connectors and assemblies. The company is headquartered in Losone, Ticino and employs over 200 people. Thanks to a distribution network of subsidiaries and partners, DIAMOND sells its products worldwide.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a Product Manager / Product and Process Coordinator
Your main tasks
- The activity of the “Production Engineering” department is heavily focused on issues related to manufacturing and material transformation processes, analysis in collaboration with mechanical design engineers and constructors
- Definition of process specifications (manufacturing specifications, machine parameters, work cycles), to ensure process reliability.
- The “Specialized Product Production” department, is responsible the execution of production orders for the assembly of products that, due to their complexity, cannot be accommodated and manufactured using the standard production process.
- Basic technical education as a polytechnic engineer, along with additional education as an SSST technician or HTL engineer in micromechanics.
- Strong knowledge of precision mechanics, coupled with several years of experience in micro-mechanical assembly, respectively in a similar role in the field of product industrialization
- Experience in a similar position as a department manager, where managing production orders and personnel was part of your responsibilities
If you meet the requirements and are looking for an interesting job in a modern and stimulating working environment, please do not hesitate to send your application, together with your diplomas and certificates, to our recruitment consultant, Ms Erina Peri.
Ms. Erina Peri, Human Resources Director