New multifunctional insert (DM) based on the Crocodile-Alberino
For a better fiber optic connection, Diamond has developed the new Crocodile-Alberino insert. The many adaptable optical technologies as well as the reliable transmission performance and unparalleled reproducibility are achieved thanks to the high quality of the components.
In addition to the optical connectors, electrical contacts of identical dimensions can also be integrated into the new Diamond Multifunction Insert (DM). It is designed to be integrated into a wide variety of connector bodies.
Characteristics of the connections
• Compatible with different types of fibers such as HCS, MM, SM, PM and low core diameter fibers
• Available in PC and APC polishing
• On-site assembly and repairs with Diamond Crocodile-Fusion-Alberino
• Contact surface of the titanium ferrule
Characteristics of DM inserts
• Based on standard 2.5 mm Alberinos with integrated springs to avoid contact interruptions
• Up to four optical and / or electrical channels
• Simple assembly and disassembly of contacts for on-site integration and repair
• Spring contact sleeve for inserting ferrules and electrical contacts