OTO Fiber Optic Outlet
The new DiaOTO fiber optic outlet is not only visually convincing, but also excels in terms of its inner features. Two or four optical fibers are spliced with high-quality components either directly on-site or pre-assembled, so they only need to be plugged in after being pulled in.
The UV-resistant housing of the fiber optic outlet can be mounted on inlet boxes, walls or in multimedia boxes and complies with RoHS and REACH requirements.
Main features of the fiber optic outlet
- Surface mounted fiber optic outlet
- 2 or 4 optical channels
- Interface front side: F-3000® SM / APC
- Interface inside: F-3000®s Fusion or DiaLink pre-terminated
- Extendable labeling field
- Dimensions 90 x 90 x 14 mm
- Housing material: plastic
- Fiber optic outlet assembly: Fusion SOC or pre-assembled
Step by step to your ideal productProduct Finder