F-3000 SFP Module
Special Small form plug SFP
The DIAMOND flexos SFP modules (transceivers) allow direct connection to active components, such as switches, converters, routers etc. which have SFP ports with a trasmission speed of 100Mbit/s respectively 1 Gbits, according to standard IEEE802.3 The main advantage of these transceivers is the flexibility with which they can be used, according to the application field; where parameters like the transmission speed and the applied fiber type (MM & SM) don’t represent unsolvable obstacles.
In addition to standard SFPs, we also have special versions for bidirectional (BiDi) optical data transmission using individual single-mode optical fibres. This is made possible by using different wavelengths for both transmission directions and with the implementation of a wavelength-sensitive filter on the receiving end. The transceivers are always used in a paired configuration.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Compatible with F-3000™ and LC connectors styles
- Plug and Play
- Hot Swappable
- Singlemode or Multimode versions with appropriate marking
- Metal Package with release latching mechanism
- SFP (Small Form factor Pluggable) transceiver
- for Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet applications
- Optical: F-3000™ or LC
- 155 Mbps or 1.25 Gbps
- Multi-mode optical fibre 50 or 62.5/125 μm
- Single-mode optical fibre 9 / 125 μm