Rugged long life industrial switch
The DIAMOND Industrial Switch line includes a 6 – and a 10- port Ethernet modules. The high performing redundant ethernet ring capability (commutation time < 20 ms) provide the necessary reserve for time and volume critical applications as well as increasing data traffic. The rugged structure design makes this product suitable for particularly demanding use in industrial environment. The 35mm DIN-Rails snap fitting allows quick and simple mounting in wall distributors and panels without need of particular tooling.
The Switches offers the following functions:
- 2 Fast Ethernet/Gigabit optical fiber connections 100BaseFX/1000BaseSX allowing the implementation of a fault-tolerant optical fiber ring and chain linking several industrial switches. Large distances can be convenient realized.
- 4 - 7 Port 10/100BaseTX connections for ethernet terminals like machine and control systems, consoles or further network user and 1 Port 10/100/1000BaseT for uplink connection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fast Ethernet 6 port switch module Electrical 4x10/100BaseTX, Optical 2x100BaseFX
- Fast Ethernet / Gigabit 10 Port switch module Electrical 7x10/100BaseTX/1x10/100/1000BaseT, Optical 2x1000BaseSX /LX
- 2-3 optical connections E2000™ LAN Low Profile building fault tolerant fiber rings
- Management per SNMP, Telnet, Webbased
- Full VLANs functionality / Data prioritization according to IEEE 802.1q
- Data rate:
TX: 10/100 Mbit/s or 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
FX: 100 Mbit/s or 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
100FX 1300nm / 1000SX 850nm/1000LX 1310nm
- Optical Power
-19dBm MM 1310nm, -10dBm MM 850nm, -15dBm SM 1310nm
-31dBm MM 1310nm, -20dBm MM 850nm, -31dBm SM 1310nm
- Max. distance:
100 m (UTP/STP)
Full-duplex 100Mbit/s 2km / 1000Mbit/s 550m (MM)