Layer 2+ Access Switch GB 28 SFP
Managed SFP Switch 28 Port
The DIAMOND Gigabit Layer-2 19" is designed for use in fiber optic based networks (FTTO or FTTD). Thanks to its high packing density and flexible ports, it is the perfect solution for central distribution points that require a large number of fiber optic connections. The switch has 20x Gigabit SFP ports, 4x combo ports with RJ-45/SFP and 4x 10 Gigabit uplink ports (SFP). In addition, it has the common security features with QoS, VLANs, RSTP, link aggregation and authentication according to IEEE Std. 802.1X. Furthermore, all relevant standards such as IEEE 802.3/u/x/z/ab/ ae are being respected. The switch is equipped with integrated network management and supports all standards from web browsers to Telnet and SNMP. Two power supply modules can be used in parallel (redundancy), whereby the options AC (100...230 VAC) or DC (48 VDC) can be freely selected and combined.
- Energy efficient Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3az)
- Extensive functions like QoS, VLAN, IGMP Snooping, RSTP etc.
- Supports IPv6
- 19" Gigabit Ethernet Layer-2 Switch
- 10Base-T Ethernet IEEE 802.3
- 100Base-TX Ethernet IEEE 802.3u
- 1000Base-TX Ethernet IEEE 802.3ab
- 1000Base-X Ethernet IEEE 802.3z
- 20x 100/1000Base-T (SFP)
- 4x SFP Combo Ports (100/1000T or 1G SFP)
- 4x SFP+ ports (1G/10G)
- 1x RJ45 port