Optical Line Identification adapters
DIAMOND plug-in OLiD Adapters are components based on FBG (Fiber Bragg Grating) technology and are suitable for line testing within fiber optic P2P networks. These can be plugged in both in the Central Office or in the OTO (Optical Termination Outlet).
The Optical Line Identification (OLiD) adapters allow fiber-optics lines to be clearly identified thanks to an FBG code written directly into the fiber, and do not interfere with standard telecom P2P bandwidths.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Up to 48 different OLIDs in the 800 nm to 870 nm range
- No interference with standard P2P telecom wavelengths
- Can be used instead of expensive red-light testing
AVAILABLE OLID ADAPTERS
- E-2000™ APC
- F-3000™ APC
- SC APC
- ther interface types upon request (only APC)
BASIC KIT CONTENT
- Rugged, stackable storage box
- 1 drawer for up to 48 OLID adapter modules
- 1 drawer with Cleaning-kit and inspection microscope