Optelcon Revos E-2000
Media converter for industrial environment
The DIAMOND optelcon® is a mediaconverter for optoelectronic media designed for flexible use. A major benefit is its compact design, just 100 × 60 × 60 mm (L × W × H). This allows easy, convenient mounting, for example in a cabinet wall with a thickness up to 4 mm and affords IP65 protection.
A M50 cutout is needed. The optical fiber connector is the revos E-2000 2-channel outdoor connector. Its robust design also achieves IP65 protection, making it optimally suited for exterior use as well as industrial applications.
The electrical interface is a RJ45 connector with a transmission rate of 10 / 100 Mbit/s.
The optelcon® is ready for immediate use and requires no additional settings or configuration.
For more information concerning the revos E-2000 outdoor connector, please refere to the revos E-2000 datasheet under the section "Assemblies and adapters / Harsh environment".
PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES
- Variable mounting in cabinet walls as thick as 4 mm
- Compact, robust design
- M50 cutout sealed to IP65
- Robust revos E-2000 bulkhead with dust cap and IP65 protection
- Direct optical-electrical connection through the bulkhead
- Wavelength 1310 SM / 1300 MM
- Range SM: 60km MM: 5km
- Interface connections 100BASE-FX, revos; 10/100BASE-TX, RJ45
- Power max. 0.16A; 12 - 48 VDC
- Temperature range -40°C bis +85°C (storage temperature)