ZEUS D50 HE
Fiber fusion splicer for outdoor connectors
Based on the known Diamond ZEUS D50 Fusion splicer, which provides fast, easy, and high performance field terminations of Splice-On Connectors (SOC), we have developed a new Kit with the aim of simplifying the field repair or termination of outdoor connectors.
The Kit contains everything that is needed to prepare, handle and splice tough outdoor/military and industrial cables with an outer diameter of 3 mm to 8 mm, including a cleaver and an automated stripping machine with heated jaws. Once the cable is fixed on a sliding holder, all three operations can be carried out without additional cable manipulation.
Everything is stored safely in an IP64 hard case which also acts as a working surface in harsh environments. The ultra compact all-in-one system can be taken out of the case for easy handling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- User friendly all-in-one system allows stripping, cleaving and splicing processes to be carried out in order to ensure safe cable manipulations
- Optional sets available for terminating the following Diamond harsh environment connectors: OD3, F-3000™ ODVA, X-BEAM Fusion (only on MM fiber), revos E-2000, HE-2000 and MIL-38999 style.
- Optional sets available for terminating Diamond E-2000™, F-3000™, SC, FC and ST™ Splice-On Connectors (SOC)
MAIN CONTENTS OF THE BASE KIT
- Diamond Zeus D50 HE fusion splicer with power supply, power cable and user manual
- High-performance automatic thermal cable stripper (Schleuniger)
- Fiber cleaver