Fiber optic accessories for multiple use
Accessories from the DIAMOND system offer numerous possibilities for use and can be implemented at different locations in fiber optic networks, as well as in laboratories or for specific applications.
The DIAMOND system accessories include the following product categories:
Attenuators, hybrid patchcords, optical transition adapters (UGT), optical termination modules (OTM), optical reflectors (OGR), versatile multi-connector adapter systems (MAS, multi-purpose adapter system), universal ADT-UNI interfaces, interface modules (IMOD) and couplers.
The Diamond system accessories comply with international standards and are subject to the strictest quality control throughout the manufacturing process.
- Housing made of ROHS plastic and/or metal (nickel-plated copper, nickel-plated Zamak, nickel silver), depending on the type.
- High-precision Diamond ceramic ferrule
- Low insertion loss thanks to the ACA (active core alignment) process
- Excellent repeatability rate
- Extended temperature range sheet
- Complies with IEC, TIA/EIA, Telecordia standards
- E-2000 versions compatible with the E-2000 mechanical coding system
Fields of application:
- Telecommunication networks
- Local area networks
- Data centers
- Cable television networks
- Corporate networks
- Laboratories and measurements
- Industry and military
For further information or specific configuration data, please contact your DIAMOND advisor or contact us via the “Request an offer” form, available on-line on this site.