F-3000™ Duplex SFF LC compatible fiber optic connector
The DIAMOND F-3000™ Duplex fiber optic connectors allow for a wide variety of use, especially in the area of fiber-to the-X (FTTX), including FTTC, FTTH and FTTD. The Duplex variant combines the unique advantages of the F-3000™ SFF (small form factor) connector with its compact design to respond to the demand for duplex solutions.
By using a single metal mounting bridge and a wide arm, the simplex version is transformed into duplex; also, the performance and stability of the simplex connector is maintained.
As for the F-3000 Simplex, the F-3000™ Duplex features the following characteristics:
- Small form factor (SFF) type of design
- Compatibility with LC connector standards
- Two-component ceramic ferrule and titanium insert with a diameter of 1.25 mm
- Patchcord with a protective frontal metal spring plate to simultaneously protect against possible soiling, but also for the laser safety of users
- Metal protective caps integrated with connectors for double protection here as well
- Compact design, similar to an angled RJ-45 assembly, push-pull design
The F-3000 Duplex connectors are available in PC and APC single-mode standards, as well as a PC and APC “Low IL” version. They are of course also available in a multi-mode version with PC or APC polishing types, as well as in special customized versions (multi-fibers and fibers with non-standard diameters from 80 to 280 µm).
For further information or specific configuration data, please contact your DIAMOND advisor or contact us via the “Request an offer” form, available on-line on this site.