Fiber To The Home (FTTH)
- DIAMOND SA | Fiber Optic Assemblies
- Fiber To The Home (FTTH)
In-house fiber optic cabling solutions
Today, an ever-increasing number of households and commercial premises enjoy broadband television and broadband connections for the Internet. Local area networks and even a domestic triple play connection also require ever higher transmission rates. Where conventional copper-based cable networks still predominate today, there is undoubtedly a need to replace them with fiber optic technology in the near future. The closer the fibre optic connection is to a terminal device, the higher the possible bandwidth you can use. Whether the fiber optic interface is in your home or in the distribution box in front of the office building, you expect one thing in any case: it must work! Without disturbances and interruptions. To achieve this, the first step is to use components of the highest quality. It will pay off if you can always rely on the plugs, centrepieces, patch cables or service.
For companies that choose a fiber optic solution for their FTTH applications, Diamond offers a comprehensive, practical and reliable product range.
The in-house cabling solution at a glance
- Preassembled cables are drawn into the installation tube or cable channel directly with the DiaLink connector
- DiaLink can be drawn in with a pulling force of up to 300 N
- Easy-to-install and affordable method
- No special tools needed - no need to splice
- Network monitoring system OLiD allows to track the entire status of the network connection from a single, central terminal
- DiaDesk combines important interfaces in one attractive device - always conveniently available at the workplace
DiaLink -quick push-pull fiber optic connector
The pre-assembled cables are drawn into the installation tube or cable channel directly with the connector. This is made possible thanks to the circular, slim shape and the pulling cap of the DiaLink connector. The DiaLink can be drawn in with a pulling force of up to 300 N. With this easy-to-install and affordable method, splicing is no longer required.
DiaDesk - multifunctional desktop switch
The stylish and versatile network device combines all important interfaces in one device and convinces thanks to an above-average long operating time
OLiD - optical network monitoring system
Diamond OLiD Optical Line Identification, is a Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) based online network monitoring system to track the entire status of the network connection from a single, central terminal. This enables enormous cost savings in network installation, debugging and maintenance.