E-2000® - Well-Proven and Yet Innovative
The classic connector now in a revolutionized lensed version
The unsurpassed mechanical and optical interfaces of the E-2000® connector family is ideal for most standard applications. The E-2000® connector family includes Simplex, Compact and Backplane connector and adapter components, as well as, a large selection of network accessories, attenuators, hybrid adapters, transition adapters, terminators, reflectors and receptacles. Now, the E-2000® connector is available with a lensed ferrule. The contactless connection requires very low maintenance and ensures long mating durability.
E-2000® family at a glance
- State-of-the-art optical performance
- NEW: E-2000® XB - contactless Expanded Beam Technology
- High Power PS optical interfaces: PS Collimated, PSf Free Space, PM-PS, PSi Free Standing, PSm Multi-mode, PSc Collimator
- Polarization Maintaining (PM) interface
- VIS/NIR for low wavelengths and small core fibers
- Optical Line Identification (OLiD) connections
- E-2000® Fusion for simple field assembly of MM and SM fibers
Same, but different - a copy is never as good as the original
Diamond is the inventor of the world-famous E-2000® fiber optic connector. The low insertion loss values, which can be controlled and constantly guaranteed due to our Active Core Alignment process is why the Diamond E-2000® is often copied, but unrivalled. In addition, all Diamond connectors are manufactured and inspected using clearly defined processes and only high-quality materials.